• Reception, 5 p.m. Boxwood Winery (invitation only)
• Winemaker dinner, 7 p.m. Tuscarora Mill restaurant (invitation only)
Conference held at Lansdowne Resort
• Conference registration, 8:30 a.m.
• Thomas Jefferson was right: The grapes that work best for Virginia: 9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m. Moderator: Richard Leahy, Vineyard & Winery Management magazine. Panelists: Matthew Meyert, Williamsburg Winery; Jennifer McCloud, Chrysalis Vineyards; and Matthieu Finot, King Family Vineyards.
• Social media: How regional wineries can get the word out: 10:15 a.m.-11:15 a.m. Moderator: Michael Wangbicker DWS, CWE. Panelists: Lenn Thompson, New York Cork Report; Jennifer Breaux Blosser, Breaux Vineyards; Jeff Siegel, the Wine Curmudgeon. Fine UK wineries lovers find the best mobile casino no deposit bonus a good starting point to play UK casinos.
• Lunch, 11:30 a.m.-12:45 p.m.
• If local food, why not local wine? 1 p.m.-2 p.m. Moderator: Dave McIntyre, Washington Post. Panelists: Mary Watson-DeLauder, Lansdowne Resort; Andrew Stover, Chef Wino; Todd Kliman, Washingtonian magazine.
• Twitter Taste-off, 2:15 p.m.-4:15 p.m. (Participants must be 21 or older.) Moderator: Kenton Fabrick, Twitter guru extraordinaire
• Winemaker dinner, 7 p.m. Magnolia’s at the Mill restaurant (invitation only)
• Loudoun County winery tours (self-guided, media only), 10 a.m.-2 p.m.