At Doubletree Westport
• Conference registration, 8:30 a.m.
• We don’t need no stinkin’ vinifera: The grapes of Missouri, 9-9:50 a.m.: Moderator: Doug Frost, MS, MW. Panelists: Cory Bomgaars, head winemaker, Les Bourgeois Vineyards; Andrew Meggitt, executive winemaker, St. James Winery; Tony Kooyumjian, owner/winemaker, Augusta Winery.
• Creating a buzz: How regional wine can grab the public’s attention, 10-10:50 a.m.: Moderator: Michael Wangbickler, Balzac Communications. Panelists: Joe Pollack, St. Louis Eats and Drinks; Gil Kulers, Atlanta Journal-Constitution; Kyle Harsha, Harsha Wines; Andrew Stover, chiefwino.com.
• Does ‘Locavore’ = ‘Locapour’?, 11-11:50 a.m.: Moderator: Dave McIntyre, Washington Post. Panelists: Glenn Bargdett, Annie Gunn’s; Ann Pollack, St. Louis Eats and Drinks; Todd Kliman, author, The Wild Vine.
• Missouri Twitter Taste-off (participants must be 21 or older), 1-4:30 p.m. Emcees: Russ Kane, Vintage Texas, and Eric V. Orange, LocalWineEvents.com
• Cabot Cheese winemaker reception and buffet, 5-7 p.m.
• Missouri winery tours, 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Sugar Creek Vineyards & Winery, Montelle Winery, and Mount Pleasant Winery